Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Photograph by Angel W.
The blog is off to a great start!  There are over 400 views, people from Canada, United States, England, Australia, Germany, Russia and the Ukraine!  I look forward to writing and inspiring you to try something new, and expand your knowledge and love for the common, and unusual plants available to us.

Photograph by Kelly Butts
I welcome any comments, or questions you might have on what I've written, or what you would be interested in learning more about.  Be sure to click follow, and share the link with family and friends you think might enjoy learning more about the plants we know and love. Together we can walk down the path of Horticulture.

Photograph by Paul Gellatly
The New Year brings exciting new things!  I am hoping to publish my first book "25 Years and Still Growing."  I will also be adding Video Blogs, and profiles of Gardens, Shows, Festivals, and Garden Centers that shouldn't be missed.

In addition to the new features of the blog i'd like to take this opportunity to introduce Angel W., and Kelly Butts.  Angel is a long time friend of mine, and quite possibly the best photographer I know.  Kelly is a good friend, and new photographer with a keen eye for detail and strong interest in plant and flower photography.  Together the three of us will be providing the photographs for the blog, as well as my upcoming book.  Prints of the photo's on the blog are available from the photographer, if you are interested please let me know.


Wishing you, your friends, and family a Happy Holiday season, and I look forward to growing with you in the New Year.



Below is a photo sent to me by a reader, inspired by the Poinsettia Blog.
Shelley Marshall excited about her Poinsettia knowledge!  





1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the book deal! Can't wait to see where you go with the blog.

    ReplyDelete